The health benefits of pine essential oil include its ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus and phlegm, cure skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting your home and body from a wide variety of germs.
In aromatherapy, pine oil is known for its uplifting and purifying qualities, which support nearly every system of the body. Known to have an uplifting, cleansing effect which can dispel worry and tiredness, invigorating pine oil can clear the air and release negative emotions. You can also keep pine running in your diffuser to help promote winter wellness for your whole family.
Benefits of Pine Essential Oil
- Treat various skin problems. Dermatologists often prescribe the oil for treating psoriasis, itching, pimples, eczema, skin diseases, poor skin, scabies, sores, and fleas.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Increases the metabolism and boosts your activity levels
- Analgesic and is therefore a good remedy for people suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatic conditions.
- Creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress from any number of sources.
- Perfumery Note: Top to middle
- Odor: Strong, green, fresh, forest-evergreen, dry-balsamic, terpenic
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong
- Blends Well With: Citrus oils such as bergamot oil, grapefruit oil and neroli oil; conifer oils such as cedar wood oil; also eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, sage oil and lavender oil.
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Family: Pinaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Pine Essential Oil
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Pine Needles
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
Source: organicfacts.net, floracopecia